Saturday, November 19, 2005

The lone essay.

Though I was planning to write both my sociology essays today I only managed the smaller one. After actually looking at the questions again the practice exam question had been structured rather harshly, and the task sheet stated that I had to make references to certain books. Without a library in my house I can't quite do that, so I have to do the essay at college. Luckily it's not actually due in till wednesday, so I have time to do it on tuesday. Unfortunately a psychology homework loomed up from the evil depths, so I need to do that once I've finished writing this, as it's for monday. Curses, nearly all my plans fall apart. At least tomorrow I'll be going round the shops with my mum as she'll be popping over, and that'll be handy because I'm running low on food and, being broke, can't buy any.

I also managed to watch quite a few Yakitate episodes today, since through yesterday and today I've managed to watch the first 27. That's not too bad really, and the series is still staying funny and at times it even has some pretty good suspense drama moments which made me slowly angrier at my internet connection for not downloading them quick enough, heh. Other than that I still have Howl's Moving Castle to watch, but I'll actually leave that for a period when I have lots of free time and nothing to do. Watching it merely to get it out of the way probably wouldn't do it justice, so I'm not even going to try. For other entertainment I've just been listening to more of 2's stuff, namely his old show 2 Sense, but I haven't really played any of my PSP games at all, which seems a bit odd in retrospect. I play them mostly on the train to and from college, and during college itself, so I suppose that's why. At any rate psychology beckons (damn psychology...) so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home