Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Short day.

Today was quite enjoyable really. Finishing at 11.05am was great fun, and I was even let out of Law 10 minutes early so managed to get the 11.07am train back home, meaning I actually got back home before midday, nifty. I've been playing Dynasty Warriors slightly, and with one general have completed 2 of the 'historical' battles. They're very enjoyable, and running into the middle of a group of 10 people and using an area special to kill them all is fantastic. One thing I need to watch though is use of supplies, they tend to go down quite quickly if I'm not sharpish about clearing a location. At any rate it's fun, so currently the games I'm playing are Dynasty Warriors and Burnout Legends. Bleach 2 is still my favourite game however, since I like the anime and manga a ridiculous amount. I'm still eagerly anticipating Bleach 3, heh. I also found out that Infected is on sale in America, which is very good news. The moment I get more money in my accound from EMA it'll be mine, I swear. I fully intend to get this game as soon as humanly possible. Admittedly the story may get quite repetetive (blow up zombies, again and again again) but it'll be immensely fun (blowing up zombies, again and again and again). so it's all good.

Not only that, but in multiplayer mode there's zombies and civilians wandering around the arena and there's a special Mad Cow mode which is like a 'hold onto the flag' type battle, where you get a cow virus and literally walk around as a cow with guns. When you get shot and killed by someone they can run up and get the cow virus. That's just frankly cool, and makes me want the game NOW, since my friends are going to be getting it too. Excellent. In unrelated news, Gun X Sword eps 10 and 11 were released, so I quickly downloaded and watched them. Zomg, more drama! yet again, excellent. Episode 10 was quite funny, since a 'pirate' captain, or more accurately a Captain of a submarine who steal things, similarly to a pirate, looked so blatantly French. That made me laugh quite a bit since it was so unusual. At any rate after watching those I started to get Howl's Moving Castle, so with any luck I'll be able to watch it tomorrow evening or something. ThoughI don't have much to do tomorrow, on Friday (when I finish at 11.25am) I'll be waiting around till early afternoon for my mates to finish, then I'll be going to Crawley to watch the new Harry Potter movie. I don't care if some people consider Harry Potter sad, I'm a fan and the movie not only has the Quidditch World Cup and the Triwizard Tournament to see, but also Fleur Delacour, the Beauxbatons School Champion. Though I have no clue who plays her, she looks very nice, which is a large added bonus. Hurrah! So, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home