Sunday, November 20, 2005

Shopping.

Today I actually had to get up at 9am since my mum was coming round. Throughout the day we basically walked around eastbourne and chatted, and we actually did some food shopping for me, so I'll be able to survive the remaining week my dad and step mum are away on honeymoon. Since they'll be back on the 26th of this month there isn't that long to go really. At any rate she ended up buying my another PSP game, Lumines. It's currently the only other game I wanted that's released over here, so that was incredibly convenient, plus when I got home I managed to get a copy of Infected from Ebay, so I should hopefully get that within the week due to fast postage. With a great puzzle game here now and a rather cool and funky zombie blasting game arriving soon, my PSP is sure to need one hell of a lot more charging. At the end of the day before my mum went she actually cooked dinner for both of us too, which I didn't even expect. That was just really nice of her, and is a point why I still like my mum. She can be very thoughtful quite often.

I also managed to watch up to the 36th episode of Yakitate, and I have the 37th to watch after I type this. Even after a major plot arc it just steps up again, it's really getting good and is constantly surprising me with how well it's done. It's frankly an awesome series, and I'm glad I decided to start watching it. Yet again Howl's Moving Castle lurks in the background, but it'll be watched soon enough, probably tomorrow unless I get a large amount of surprise homework for the next day. That's highly unlikely since I only have a single subject which has a single teacher, the other 3 all have 2, so homework can be quite spaced in general unless I procrastinate and don't get it done till the last minute. My poor weekends. Anyway, that's about it for the news today, so go buy Lumines and see how addictive it is. Fun to play, bloody difficult to master. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home