Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Lone update.

There isn't much anime for me to watch at the moment. hankfully there was the 6th episode of Blood+ out, so I managed to watch that, but apart from that there hasn't been any change to the series I watch. I'll probably pick up another series or something in a day or two if the updates don't speed up, just to keep myself occupied anime-wise. I'm more than occupied for my PSP though, since Burnout Legends is fantastic, Marvel Nemesis is almost but not quite completed, and I just bought the Dynasty Warriors game today. I'm not usually one for timed strategy games, but it's been recommended to me so much and it does look rather impressive, so I caved in and bought it. Admittedly I felt like buying another game anyway, and the current choice I was thinking about was either Dynasty Warriors or the alledgedly addictive puzzler that's 'as good as, if not better than' Tetris, called Lumines. If I end up buying another game before Infected is released, it'll probably end up being Lumines.

Again college was relatively slow and not much happened, though I did play cards and my PSP a lot. Tomorrow I only have a single lesson, so I'll finish at 11.05am. I'll most likely make my way home then work on my english language coursework. With only 900 words left to optionally fill since I've clearly passed the 2000 word minimum and have 3100 out of a max of 4000, and with a clear structure for what to write next, I reckon that I may even be able to finish it. Most likely however I'll write up 4 or 5 of the 6 small sections to go to leave me with something to do on thursday, since I have the full day off. Plus it'll mean that tomorrow I won't actually have to do all that much, which'll be entertaining. If I get on a roll I may not even have to write up all the remaining little sections I set myself, since I only have 900 words left afterall. Truth be told I'm actually looking forward to it in a way, since it'll get it even closer to completion and therefore closer to being out of the way. That's obviously a very good thing. Ironically however this weekend I'll be working hard again as I have two sociology tasks, both essays, to write for two different teachers. Well, fun fun that will be.... Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home