Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Libraries.

Aha, first post in 5 days. It's a bit annoying that I'm still computer-less, but with a bit of luck it won't be for much longer! I managed to persuade my mum to buy a new computer for me, and so on friday this week I'll be ordering the parts from her house. It'll take them a few days to arrive and then I'll have my friend come over to my house to build it. Once that's done it's just a simple matter of installing the software from my old computer and I'll be back in business! I should be able to get an internet connection up that works soon too, since my dad is contacting the providers and asking for another installation disk since he misplaced the last one. Lots of happy good news.

I also managed to ask another friend to download and burn some anime for me, so I'll be getting the majority of my anime updates and then I'll have a working computer soon too, so it'll only be for 2 or 3 weeks at most. Though my old computer is ravaged by harshness, I can still watch a few types of media as long as they don't require any relatively new codecs. AVI is one of the few things that still works fortunately, so I'll still be able to watch them. That indeed is happy news. If the talk with the internet provider goes well I'll also be able to have a 2MB connection instead of my slightly bad 512. Unfortunately I only have a few minutes of this library computer session left, so I can't type much more. Since I've been round my mum's house and a friend's house several times I've at least managed to keep my presence on the forums and such active. Even with no internet at home I still manage to be around every 2 or 3 days. That's not too bad really. At any rate, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home