Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ashiteru ze Baby.

Well my plans went to hell. Instead of watching 1 episode, I ended up watching 13 in a row, going to bed at 8am and getting up out of bed at about 7pm. Erm. Whoops. It's a series that once you see one episode the happy feeling makes you want to see another. Then another. And so on and so forth. Even though the animation isn't top notch Yuzuyu is just really cute, and the whole story is really endearing. I'm liking it to such an extent that I'll probably get and read the manga after I finish the series. If you have a soft spot for cuteness and a good story, watch the series.

I'm also taking a very short break from Guild Wars now. As I said last post, I'm not going to go on it as frequently, but I'll still probably end up going on it today. It all depends. After this post I'm actually going to turn off my computer (zomg) and listen to music whilst reading a book. Dragon Wing, by Weis and Hickman, the first of the Death Gate Cycle. I've read this series of seven books so many times it's ridiculous, but they're still a fantastic read every time. After I get through a few more chapters I'll end up watching Ashiteru ze Baby again, and I may just end up finishing them all. After that, if it's still before midnight, I'll play a bit of Guild Wars. It's nice to have a plan eh? Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home