Monday, December 26, 2005

Yet again.

I'm managing to post this before 12. That's not too shabby really. Not much has been happening at all, but I managed to get and watch a few anime updates. I was incredibly suprised and happy when I saw that Solty Rei had been picked up by another group. I was gutted when Shinsen-Subs dropped it (though for good reason due to licensing)but since I'm in the UK I won't get to see any licensed anime for a long time. As such fansubs save me. It was really nice getting to see the crew of Solty Rei again, so that perked me up. I also watched the new ep of Eureka Seven, that was cool. The characters are starting to forge unlikely or coincidental friendships, with Renton meeting some people which will most likely cause conflict. It's fun to imagine how everything will flare up later.

There was also another chapter of Ah! My Goddess manga, so that was just great to read. The artwork is really impressive now, and it's curious to see how different it is to the original work. Evolution shows. Other than that though there hasn't been much manga since I haven't really checked. I'll probably look for Bleach manga later on and so on etc etc. For Guild wars I managed to get my character to complete the three desert missions and then ascend. beating my doppleganger took 2 tries. The first I got nuked, but the second time took 9 seconds to beat him since I'd used 6 of 8 skills as 'sacrifice health to have an effect' skills, so he killed himself pretty much whilst I burnt him. It was fun, if brief, to watch. So, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home