Sunday, December 25, 2005

On time.

Well today I didn't miss a post, even though it's Christmas. Not too shabby really. As expected I did spend much of the day playing Guild wars, but last night I actually had some time off since my mum was using my room, so I couldn't get at the computer. Other than Guild wars it was a pretty normal day, opening some presents, watching some bad TV and having a meal. There was the usual pulling of crackers and so on and so forth and I also managed to update the Soul Society forums in a few minutes of spare time. I actually managed to find time to write this too, so it wasn't bad going today. I didn't get to do much else however but it wasn't much of a big deal since there were no anime or manga updates as far as I know, so I didn't really miss anything. I still have an anime series (26 episodes), a Ninga Gaiden OVA and the movie Howl's Moving Castle to watch. I really should get around to seeing that movie, I've prolonged it for ages now.

In Guild Wars I managed to get my character to complete 2 of the 3 needed ascension quests after countless tries. The third mission still eludes me since everyone seems to die and therefore fail. The closest I've got in it is 4 minutes from the end, only 4 lousy minutes. It's quite frustrating really, but oh well. I would keep on trying, but again my mum is using my room so no late night computer for me. Dang. I'll probably try tomorrow, but since I made a self promise before I play Guild wars I'm actually going to have to do some Law revision. I'll probably read through causation or something, that should do it since I have a month to revise. That's more than enough time for me. That's about all the news really, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home