Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Few days late.

Unfortunately this update is a few days late. That'll be my own fault, due to playing Guild Wars too much. I have been updating the Soul Society forums though, so that's all good. In Guild Wars my character Xanthier Lizarous is now halfway to level 18. With any luck by tomorrow he should be past level 18 by a tiny amount. I have quite a few quests lined up to work on, so it's all good. Other than that not much has been going on recently, since Guild Wars has been eating most of my time and I only have 2 episodes of anime to watch currently, Blood+ episodes 9 and 10. I'll be leaving them till the weekend most probably. Bleach should be out today, so I'll download and watch that right away since it's Bleach.

Once it hits Christmas I should hopefully have level 20 in GW and with any luck a Guild Hall of my own to go with my Guild. Then I'll probably start recruiting and whatnot, build up a decent amount of people, and start practice matches in PvP. Since I'm still working out the best combination of skills it could take some time to get a winning tactic and strategy. But hey, that's part of the fun of Guild Wars. I'm constantly doing missions and quests whilst on, and because of it I've built up quite a few friends. Unfortunately they mostly have a guild, but I'm bound to find some people eventually. The main problem is the hall, is costs 25,000 gold or so. Since I only have about 12,000 after 6 days getting the gold by Christmas may be a bit of a tall order. Not only that but after Christmas I'll cut down on the playing and I'll start doing more law revision since I have an exam in january. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home