Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Third hit.

Wow, a post just after midday. Well, what to add? Nothing much has happened at all for Guild wars, since I just spent the time getting gold. I did however manage to buy the very expensive 15k-per-piece Granite Citadel 'Cultist' Necromancer armour. It looks very nice. Admittedly it has the same stats as the 1.k-per piece Droknar's Forge version, but it does look much better. It's all about the aesthetics, heh. I also managed to find the next mission, though as of yet haven't managed to complete it. There's only about 6 missions left in the game to do, and then a few 'final game' quests which give large improvements to the character, so I'm not too far away really.

Also Lunar released Bleach episode 61 so I'm redownloading the episode from the better group, and chapter 209 low quality was released by Bleach 7. I'm downloading it now, so I'll probably read it once this post is written. Or slightly after seeing as how it's going quite slowly. Meh. At least there's Bleach goodness on the way. I'm currently listening to the song 'If I were a rich man'. t's quite old (i.e. not the Gwen Stefani version) and it's kinda slow, but still a really good song. It just seems 'right' for a song. It's a short post today I'm afraid, since that's about it. The only other thing is that it actually snowed today. that'll annoy the people who bet for a white Christmas, 2 days late, hehehe. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home