Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Upcoming.

Well New Year's Day is upcoming, and I can hardly contain my boredom at the prospect. meh, I'm not too sure why people celebrate it, it's only another day. At any rate I managed to get to the Fire Isles in Guild Wars, which is pretty much the end. Once I finish the three missions there, there will be another 3 or 4 big quests and that's it. Then I'll probably wander around the Underworld and Fissure of Woe for a bit, get as many of the Necromancer and Elementalist skills as I can and make another character. It'll probably be a Warrior/Necromancer mix, so I can inflict damage and steal health from my opponent as I do so. It's an entertaining prospect overall.

In the Soul Society forums the new arc is finally starting to gain momentum with more people posting in it, so in a few days it should be going at a good pace. It means more work for me, but I can easily handle it. I've also decided to actually start watching the series Ashiteru ze Baby that my friend burnt to DVD for me, and I'll watch 1 episode after this post and the rest in chunks over the next 2 or 3 days. It'll be a break from Guild Wars, which means when I return to it I'll be fresh faced and whatnot. Plus it'll please my dad and step-mum, they're slightly worried that I spend too much time on it, heh. That's about it again, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home