Monday, December 12, 2005

Soon.

No internet today, but it's only the 6th working day anyway, so it should happen tomorrow. I'm now looking forward to it more than ever since I managed to persuade my dad to buy me an early Christmas present - Guild Wars. This is pretty much like World of Warcraft but slightly smaller and much cheaper in the long run. Plus I think the graphics are actually better (less clipping etc) and the mapping is just cool. The classes are reasonably standard, but the sheer amount of skill combinations are immense as there's no downside to having a second class. At all. Woohoo! I certainly plan to be a Necromancer first and foremost, and I'll probably either be an Elementalist as a second class, or a Ranger. The combinations are just funny, and they complement eachother quite well.

Other than that I'm basically hanging around and not much is happening. I do however have the Acid music software, and since a have a micraphone I can record some weird and crazy stuff. If any of you know about 2 the ranting Gryphon, then good for you. If you don't, go find his site NOW and listen to his work. At any rate I'll probably be doing something similar, but instead of rants I'll just be talking about random things. It's all good, heh. I'll be able to have weird little trance sequences in the background. I'm quite looking forwards to it really. I've also managed to update the Bleach forums again, showing that even without an internet connection I can be pretty prompt with maintaining the forums. That's about all the news really, apart from the fact that I also bought an old game, House of the Dead 2 for my PC. Blasting zombies relieves stress. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home