Saturday, December 24, 2005

Secondly.

Ah, the second post of the day, technically. Not much has really happened, but I caught up on the manga and then watched the Fullmetal Alchemist movie, Conqueror of Shambala. Well damn, it was just cool. If you're a fan of the series watch it. If you're not a fan of the series fair enough, you'd probably not enjoy it. In Guild Wars I also managed to induct a person into the Guild, the very first one. I made him an officer so he can induct but so far no luck, just the two of us in the guild overall. Since I'm aiming for about 20, this may take some time.

As the most observant ones amongst you may have noticed, it's Christmas Eve. This holiday period doesn't really get me excited, but this time I am, purely because in Guild Wars they implemented PVP snowball fights. It's sad I know, but nailing someone in the head with a snowball, augmented by the hidden rock skill, just cracks me up. I really enjoy it, more than usual PVP, heh. Tomorrow will most likely be a day of family and whatnot whist I spend most of the time in my room. Yay for the holiday spirit, heh. My mum's actually coming over to stay for Christmas, so it'll most likely be crowded. Oh well, after Christmas it'll be one hell of a lot of law revision... Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home