Saturday, December 24, 2005

Faster.

Well Guild Wars happened faster than expected. I'm already level 20 thanks to the Christmas quests. There's 2 of them, involving a lot of trekking and finding stuff, but they award 5000 exp each. That's one hell of a lot, and I'm now already halfway to level 20 (again) since that's the level cap. At least I'll get more skill points. I'll most likely take a break from levelling and focus on buying and selling stuff for a while to bulk up my gold, since once I get a Guild Hall I'll probably start recruiting new members, which costs gold. Once a few people are in I'll get a general consensus for whether the Guild should be RP or PVP and I can go from there.

For anime I've actually managed to get relatively up to date. I've watched all the anime updates and I just need to read 3 chapters of mahou Sensei negima to catch up with that. I also have the series Ashiteru ze Baby in reserve since my friend gave me the first episode and it was pretty good, so he burnt the rest for me. It saves me downloading it, so that's quite handy. Unfortunately I missed thursday for a post and this counts as saturday since it's a tiny bit after 12. Ah well, it means today should get two posts. I really am trying to remember updates but they keep slipping my mind thanks to Guild wars and anime, heh. Other than that there isn't much news really, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home