Friday, December 30, 2005

Constant.

As of late I've been constatly getting posts done. Yay, go me. Moving on to the daily news, I finished watching the Ashiteru ze Baby series. In fact my previous plan went exactly as I wanted it. Not only that but I also managed to watch the movie Howl's Moving Castle. The Japanese voiced version just sounded much better than the english dub. Calcifer sounded strange with a debonaire voice... It now means that the only unwatched anime I have is the Ninja Gaiden OVA, the first episode of Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, and a few other random things my friend burnt for me. This is because I've only just started to download Full Metal Panic and FMP Fumoffu. I've wanted to see them for some time but never quite got round to it. At least I will now, though the lack of seeders and slow speed means I probably won't see them all for a week or so. I also have the Second Raid to get and watch, so it'll keep me busy for a while.

In the Soul Society forums one of my characters is currently sparring with his pupil. It's pretty enjoyable, and it means my own character is actually active. My other character, the main one Latenter, is still pretty much dormant since I'm waiting for the main arc to kick in before he appears again. It's nice to actually RP with my own characters amidst the endless Storyteller posts I need to make. Thankfully Guild Wars is still running well, though at times it freezes. This is quite irritating since it means I have to restart the mission I'm in and apologise to everyone else who was doing it too. I still have to do the last three missions, since the 'Ring of Fire' mission is just stupidly hard. Gah. Ah well, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home