Saturday, December 31, 2005

Santa hat.

Guild Wars was pretty entertaining today. Since it was 'Wintersday' there was a contest between the goddess Dwayna, life etc and the god Grenth, death. It was all about winter ending for spring, or winter continuing forever (as as the Avatar of grenth said until the sun came out, heh). At 6pm and 9pm I logged on and supported Dwayna, then Grenth respectively to get the free item when they won. With the goddess she gave out santa hats, and with the god reindeer horns. It was actually really enjoyable just chatting to everyone and people cheered on their respective god or goddess, not to mention that I got both of the special hats. So many people are probably going to bother me in the next few weeks with 'how can I get that hat?' but I'll be able to get evil joy out of explaining, in longer phrases, the term 'tough luck'. Heheheheh.

I'm also currently downloading Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, the anime series Air, the movie Air, Yakitate episode 51, the Melty Blood Final Re-act Tuned fighting game (with the characters from Shingetsutan Tsukihime, one of my cult classic favourite animes), and the Ghost in the Shell Innocence OST. Since each one is going relatively slowly I figured I may as well have all of them running, then I'll at least use up some of the wasted speed. When I download through torrent it seems to hog all the bandwidth even if the download isn't that fast. When downloading on IRC I started a torrent which downloaded at a pathetic 4kb/s, but it cut off 100kb/s in IRC. Strange, but oh well. Yakitate should hopefully be done soon, as should some episodes of FMP and Fumoffu. If I'm lucky a few of Air will be done too. That's about all the news for now, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home