Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dog Soldiers.

Well damn. I spent a good few hours with my hawt sexah friend again today as we both revised, or rather had a pretty damn cool conversation. I've noticed I'm starting to really look forward to seeing her now, and that just sucks. It's a large inconvenience merely because my luck with that kind of matter is remarkably poor, plus I doubt she's single. Hmm, a conundrum. On the plus side it at least made my day fantastic, so I guess I can't really complain, heh. I also managed to play a few games of Magic The Gathering with another mate (and won, mwahahaha) before going to Brighton with him and yet another friend. The whole purpose was to buy a diablo for my other mate, but I went into Dave's Comic's again to have a look around. gee damn they had a really, really nice anime figure in there. Since I'm currently broke I had to resist stupid amounts of temptation and just about managed to leave the store after prying my own fingers off of the packaging. I wish I had more money, heh.

I also got around to watching Dog Soldiers once I got home whilst the hour-long special of Bleach downloaded. It's quite a cool movie, and the werewolves looked similar to, but much cooler than, those that were in Underworld. They looked more wolf-like rather than generic lycan. Bleach was pretty cool too, and was topped off with the fact that I found another group who picked up Solty Rei. Hurrah! Therefore through the power of IRC I've gained episode 9 and am currently in the process of getting episode 10. Pretty cool news overall. I also managed to burn about 25GB of anime onto DVD, freeing up a nice section of my hard drive which is handy, and bringing me back down to about 59GB used out of 300. It's nice to have a hell of a lot of space, since I can burn stuff at my leisure instead of leading the hectic life by juggling what I can fit on my computer. There's still 12 volumes of Card Captor Sakura to read on my comp, so I'll manage it when I don't have to do insane amounts of revision. Yeah, I know the series is quite a bit girly, but I liked it a lot when I was much younger and the character designs are pretty good. Clamp is a manga steamroller after all. That's about it for now, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home