Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Tired.

Today was a tiring day, so this post will be quite short really. I had a good time going to college and chatting with all my friends since I hadn't seen them for so long. The lessons were ok, but law made me feel quite dispirited since I was a bit clueless as to what was going on since I hadn't revised. Phsycology was alright though, since I remembered pretty much everything. There's only a few research cases I need to brush up on. After college was Games Workshop, and I met a few other friends who I haven't seen in a long time since they have work or university to cope with. Once I got home I had to update the Soul Society forums too. I don't think I'll make it onto Guild wars today, since I just want to sleep. All in all it was quite a day full of social interaction, but it wore me out very quickly indeed.

I also managed to get the latest episode of Eureka Seven, number 24, from the Nanashi IRC channel. It's a good episode, and the series is really starting to get heavy and thick with plot now as the characters have made and broken so many ties, yet the traces are still there. It'll be good to see what happens when and if Holland manages to find Renton. Eureka really has evolved, with her character changing from a mostly emotionless girl to one who realises her feelings and acts upon them. It's quite heartwarming, yet saddening at the same time since she's seperated from Renton. At any rate I'm looking forward to seeing even more of the series since it has 26 episodes to go. Not too shabby really. I'm going to try to make an effort to at least show up in Guild Wars for those few people in my Guild, I just hope I won't fall asleep whilst doing so... Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home