Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A little time.

Today again was slightly wearing, so I've just got up from an afternoon rest. The anime download isn't doing too badly, since I have episodes 7 and 8 to watch of Full Metal Panic. I'm looking forward to seeing them since they'll mostly likely cover just about enough from the manga to take me up to how much I've read, then from there it'll be all new. I've not got anything else to watch, but I will soon have some Naruto manga to read. The Naruto filler episodes are a bit lacking now, so I went ahead and asked a friend where in the manga Naruto's fight against Sasuke was before Sasuke run off, and I'm going to start reading the manga from there. It's a cunning plan.

I haven't updated the Soul Society forums yet, and I haven't been on Guild Wars either yet, but I'll most likely probably do both after I finish watching the 2 episodes of anime. I'm not quite as tired now as I was, so it's all good. There's still another 2 or so days will FMP is fully downloaded, thanks to a lack of seeders. It's quite vexing really since it's already had about 4 days of download time, but oh well. By tomorrow morning there'll probably be another episode done. At least I hope so. There's not much for me to write, so it's another short post for today. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home