Saturday, January 07, 2006

Missed out.

I missed out a post yesterday. It's a bit unusual for me to do so, but after yesterday I felt like sleeping quite early. The sociology report I did only actually took an hour and a half rather than 3 to 4 hours, and I ended up with nearly 5 pages. I had to change the text size to 10 to fit it all onto just the required 4 pages. All in all it was pointless worrying really. After I got home I read a bit and updated everything on the computer but I still wore out quickly. It's probably because I eat sporadically and rarely have breakfast. Meh. At any rate I had a bath and the hot water almost made me fall asleep. After that I just thought 'to hell with it' and didn't watch any anime and instead went to bed at just before 9pm. That's about 5 or 6 hours before I usually go to bed, heh. By the time I woke early this morning there were another 4 episodes of Full Metal Panic to watch. That was pretty cool waking up to that. I promptly watched them, and the series is frankly just cool. I've now managed to watch the first 12, but there's only another 16 or so hours till I can watch the last 12 too. I quite dislike slow torrent speeds, le sigh.

Anyway today I decided to go to Brighton, and went to Dave's Comics. It's one of the most amazingly best shops I know. I was lucky enough to grab the last copy of January's NewType USA and it's full of anime and manga goodness. I also picked up quite a cute litte figure with a similarly cute thin manga book. It's full colour, has good character designs, and is completely in japanese so I don't have the slightest clue what's being said, heh. It's title is Hebdomadaire mon frere edition speciale. It's a bit strange that the title isn't japanese, but at least it means I can look it up later on. Other than spending a few hours in Brighton I haven't done much since it's still afternoon. I'll probably live on the wild side and have toast. On the other hand I could read the first 225 chapters of Naruto manga. Choices, choices. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home