Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Years.

Happy New Year all. That's what I like to term 'customary politeness'. Now, onto the actual news. I haven't actually been on Guild Wars yet. I probably will later this evening, who knows. I have been watching lots of anime. I've now seen over half of Full Metal Panic Fumoffu and Air. Unfortunately Full Metal Panic is downloading at an incredibly slow rate. I've only seen the first 3 episodes after a dull day and 15 hours of downloading. That's just really bad. Le sigh. I also haven't turned my computer off in about 3 or 4 days. This could lead to a high electricity bill, in which case don't expect more posts since my corpse will be decaying after my dad finishes his rant. He's not keen on paying large electricity bills. I can't really blame him, so I'll be giving the machine a rest once it finishes downloading Air, the Air movie, the Melty Blood Game, and Fumoffu. Those should all be done by tomorrow morning, so it's not too bad.

On the Soul Society forums I went and did a large checkup since it's New Years. It basically involves me looking through every section for threads that need updating which I may have missed due to the 'new post' icons not always working, my recent loss of internet, or pure carelessness. I managed to get quite a bit updated which is a double edged sword. It means it's done, but whoops I missed them in the first place. Oh well. I'll just have to keep a better look out this year. It's almost a resolution, but not quite since I don't believe in them. They'll only get broken anyway, so I see no point in making them. It's best to just carry on acting as normal really. It's not long till I return to college either, since it restarts on tuesday. By friday I need to write up the sociology report on educational achievement according to gender. The task says it should take between 3 to 4 hours, and the whole class was given about 30 sheets of information to write it from. Since I have 3 and a half hours of free time before sociology on friday that should do nicely. If I don't finish it I can claim that the time guide on it was wrong or something. Meh. I'll most likely spend tomorrow sleeping. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home