Thursday, January 05, 2006

Manga.

For a day with all 4 lessons I managed to get through it rather well without getting tired. This is probably because I actually had breakfast, and during my last lesson when I was feeling run down I actually had a caffene mint called 'Foosh'. It was a free sample given out with the PCGamer magazine, and the little mint had as much caffene as a cup of coffee. It actually worked quite well since after 10 minutes I felt awake and full of energy again. It's really tempting to buy a pack when I see them just so I can have one in the afternoon and therefore stay awake. When I got home I discovered the joy of WindowBlinds, a program that allows easy changing of the desktop theme. It's pretty nifty, I now had a techo-style black theme. The button actually begin to glow as you hover over them and it looks far far better than any of the normal Windows XP themes. It's damn good really.

I've also managed to get through a fair bit of manga. Since the Naruto anime, which I saw the newest episode of earlier today, is starting to get completely filled with slightly bad fillers I decided to ask a friend who reads the manga where I should start from. They recommended the fight between Naruto and asuke just before he leaves to meet up with orochimaru, so I started reading at around there. Yesterday and today I managed to read from chapter 226 to 290, and it's just godly. There's no other word for it. God damn those evil traitor sand ninja's rock. As does Gaara. I'm also in the process of getting the earlier chapters for the sake of completion and I'll most likely read through them too. The manga depictions of Rock Lee's and Gaara's fights are bound to be impressive. Apart from the Naruto episode I didn't get around to watching any anime though, so that was a bad point. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home