Monday, January 09, 2006

Lonesome.

Today was a day of mixed blessings. I managed to beat a friend at Infected on the PSP, overloading his game with a ridiculous amount of Zombie Xan's. That was fun. I also spent a good deal of time chatting to another of my incredibly sexy friends, and her company really brightened up my day. When I got home I watched 12 episodes of anime, the last 4 of Full Metal Panic and the first 8 of FMP: The Second Raid. Though impressively cool, the last few episodes of The Second Raid are quite disheartening, since Souske and Kaname are seperated without a goodbye. It got me thinking overall, and another of my friends got dumped today and she was pretty upset. All this combined made me feel quite emotionally detatched, and quite 'hollow'.

In my emotional post before I may or may not have pointed out how lonely I often feel, and tonight it just came up again. Le sigh. On the plus side the last few episodes of The Second Raid should be done in a few hours so I can finish the series. I can then get closure. Not only that but chatting to friends on MSN and AIM has made me feel quite a bit happier and more tolerant at life in general. So not everything is as lonesome as certain emotions may suggest. Other than that there isn't any news at all, so huzzah for being concise. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home