Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Not much.

I don't have much to write today really, but I'll certainly try at least. College went quite normally, though I had to write down the brief facts of, and point of law for, lots of law cases. That was more tedious than anything else, and tomorrow I'm going to have to create revision packs for law and psychology since my exams are on the 19th and 23rd. They're now getting quite close so I really should revise. Some of my friends who're doing retakes are unlucky enough to have already started exams, so this week will probably not be overly enjoyable for them. During college I spent quite a hefty amount of time hanging out with my best friend and chatting with her. We spent ages just having a small meal and a coffee at a small Starbucks which is set inside a Sainsbury's close to the college. That made my day since I always enjoy spending time with her. I also chatted quite a bit with another of my hawt sexah friends since she sits next to me in english and opposite me in psychology. That obviously brightened my day a lot more, heh.

After college was Games Workshop, and I actually played a game this week too. Warhammer, where I used 500 points of chaos. It was roughly close till halfway through then half my army died, which heralded the 'I'm screwed' period. Even so it was pretty enjoyable so I didn't mind losing, heh. I managed to buy more burnable DVD's from a nearby shop too so I can partially empty my hard drive again, and I also nabbed the film Dog Soldiers. In 2002 when it was 'new' I never got around to seeing it, and it seems quite funny so I figured I may as well. I'll probably watch it this weekend or something. I also managed to watch the first 2 episodes of Neo Ranga. It seems reasonably interesting, so I guess I'll get and watch the full seires. Though there are 48 episodes each one is only about 15 minutes long so they pass quite quickly. Also an update for Blood+ and the last episode of Shuffle! was released today, so I'm looking forward to watching them, especially Shuffle! It'll be good to see how the series ends, since the penultimate episode had a vague cliffhanger in it, to the extent that I really wanted to see how everything ends to get closure. Since it's a good series I'll be quite disappointed if it has a crummy ending. I can only hope, heh. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home