Friday, January 20, 2006

Early posting.

Hmm. I didn't realise I could actually post on my blog from college. This opens up a whole new realm of circumventing boredom. The only bad point is that eventually they will probably be blocked, and I'm currently typing this instead of doing psychology revision. Doh. Oh well, I'll probably manage to do the revision later, I still have 2 hours and 20 minutes of free left, out of 3 and a half hours. I haven't actually started revision yet, so I really should. I will definately get it done, since I have to at least get a B overall, so messing up the exam is definately not a good thing. Since I have spare time to ramble, and since this will save me tme this evening (yay for more revison) then I may as well talk about what I need to revise. There are 9 areas in total, 3 subareas within 3 larger ones. In Social Psychology I need to learn about 'Nature and Causes of Agression', 'Altruism and Bystander Behaviour' and 'Media Influences on Pro and Anti Social Behaviour'. For Physiological Psychology I have 'Biological Rhythms', 'Sleep' and 'Dreams'. Lastly there is Comparitive Psychology with 'Human Reproductive Behaviour', 'Evolutionary Explanation of Mental Disorders' and the 'Evolution of Intelligence'. As you can se some of there aren't quite the most interesting of subjects, but since I have to be able to answer 3 exam questons on any aspect of any of these, I have quite a bit of work to do really. All for monday. Fantastic. It doesn't help that I also have english homework for monday too, where I need to write up an essay on language change.

On the Soul Society forums yesterday there was a very short lived member called SIGMApoe, or something very similar. In short he found the RP to be very strict and considered me to be picky, amongst other insults. This quite aptly gave me a reason to explain why I held and maintain rules, to promote quality R on the forums and so on. It was actually a nice experience to finally have someone complain about the forums, since everyone else seems quite happy with it. If I never get negative feedback I must be doing smething wrong within my totalitarian rule of evil terror (replete with NPC armies of doom). I also played a good amount of Guild Wars yesterday after I did my allocated revision, and there's a preview weekend starting today at 5pm GMT for everyone, even people without the game. It's about Guild Wars Factions, a preview of the spring release and will allow people to test two new classes in a large-scale PvP weekend. This is ultimately uber-cool, since one of the classes is the Assassin. Yeah, funky. You don't need a copy of the game, just go to the Guild Wars website, click on the little weekend event banner, download the client, and use the Europe or America free liscence key. It only lasts for a few days for the weekend, but it's still quite cool. Any skills unlocked during the weekend become immediately available once you buy Factions when it comes out, so that's just plaqin nifty. Obviously if you use the free liscence and game client, don't get rid of it otherwise the unlocked skills may be lost. I think that's how it works at least. At any rate if you join, look for a character called 'Xanthier Lizarous' and whisper me. Now I really do have pressing revision to do, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home