Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Last minute.

Unfortunately the title doesn't refer to the time of this post, but rather yet more law revision. Since today was a half day at college I originally planned to spend all afternoon revising. This did not happen for a few reason, the two most important of which I feel like saying. One, I've done so much cramming lately I wanted a rest, and two, I felt like playing Guild Wars. Since both my dad and step mum agreed with me (zomg) I spent the afternoon actually relaxing and having fun. I managed to completely clear Pre-Ascalon with my second keepable character, i.e. doing every available quest, and graduated at level 7. I then just went and got runners to take me to pretty much the last location, Droknar's Forge, in order to buy my Warrior/Necromancer the very best platemail armour, stst-wise. Aesthetically I couldn't be bothered to spend 15k per piece of armour for the uber-cool looking set, since it's a second character. I didn't really have the gold either. After I got the full set of platemail I have about 6 to 8k gold for my first character left, and about 110 gold for my second. Looks like I need to get earning again... On the plus side I did manage to complete about 5 of the 'new' quests and am therefore only a tiny amount away from level 8. It should be pretty funny doing the early missions with the best armour, heheheh.

After this post I'll of course be actually reading through my law notes again, revising cases, and then happily going to sleep, absolutely stress free, to wake up tomorrow morning feeling refreshed, ready for the day, and happy to take an exam. Yeah. Right. I'm honestly not overly stressed about it, but I still dislike the pressure of needing to do very well in order to keep my offered places at University. Dang it. At least I know most of the course pretty well by now, so the exam shouldn't be an overly large problem. Not only that but Because I passed law so well last year, I have a 'buffer zone' of marks. This means that I could in theory get 0 marks on this test and still get an A if I do the two others well. Or alternatively I could get c's and b's and still get an A overall. That's a nice little 'backup' plan to have, which does take away some of the weight. When I explained this to my dad though he was at first happy, then proceeded to lecture me about not getting complacent. yay for the support there. Anyway that's enough of my rambling, so till next time, when I'll have taken my law exam and will be revising furiously for my psychology exam. Doh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home