Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hurried.

Dang, I've only just managed to get around to posting thanks to Games Workshop. Whilst there I had a game of Blood Bowl and damn it was close. I was using a staff-created team of Spites (from Wood Elves) and they're basically a fast dodging team. The end score was 2-1 against me, but I -almost- equalised at the very last turn. Dang it was very close indeed. It was a fantastic game to play though. I also got a bit more painting done for the first time in a few weeks so that was nice. At college earlier today I actually practiced on the diabolo for an hour and 20 minutes non-stop. In the humid common room this was naturally quite wearing, and so I felt quite tired and worn out by last lesson. Immediately going to Games Workshop after I got home probably didn't help me. Anime-wise I'm currently downloading Solty Rei 11 and Gun X Sword 15 on IRC, and I've already got chapter 208 of Ah! My Goddess to read in a short while. I'm kinda short of time today since it's past 11pm and I still want to watch the anime, read the chapter, do more law revision and play Guild Wars. I seriously doubt I will have enough time.

Also after my two exams I've been told by my step mum to get a part time job. She reckons at my age getting pocket money is a bit off (but damn it, I like free money...) so it looks like I'll actually have to look around and work otherwise I'll have very little spending money indeed. Ah well. I'm definately not going to work in a bloody supermarket though, since that is just absolutely rubbish. Lots of students do of course, but it's craptacular. I worked in one briefly before and it was just incredibly rubbish. I'll try to get a nice job in a bookstore or even a restaurant or something. That should at least make it varied and not too boring. Anyway I'm running out of time, so I'll end it there for now. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home