Thursday, January 19, 2006

Success.

This morning wasn't exactly pleasant, but thankfully it was still tolerable. When I flipped over the law exam and read the four question, of which I had to choose and do two, my immediate thought process was 'Oh crap, long words.' After a second or two to actually pause and start reading them the nice ease of relaxation settled upon me as I realised I could actually answer all four pretty well. So off I went, writing at an adequate pace and feeling incredibly bored after just a few minutes. The rest of the exam passed like that pretty much, and afterwards it was nice to have the feeling of relief that it was over. Unfortunately I still need to do another psychology exam on monday as I've stated several times now, so 'dang'. I managed to read through pretty much all my psychology notes this evening, but it won't be fun doing the same tomorrow, or spending a ridiculous amount of time revising over the weekend. I'll probably go and see a film on saturday since I can't tomorrow. This is because my dad and step mum have been partaking in a pantomime all week and they want me to see it. Though I dislike pantomimes, mostly because I think they are a complete waste of time, they did ask me to go and see them, so I figured I should since they give me money.

The film I'll probably see is Underworld Evolution. Though the first film didn't have a particularly good plot, it did look 'zomg' cool. Yes, it was that nifty. The elite guy at the end, a blend of vampire and werewolf, is apparantly back in the new film and hopefully will be up against the vampire elder that should have been awakened, and was at the very end of the film in theory. Markus I think. At any rate in the trailer Markus has large bat wings and looks nicely evil and bat-vamplike. This is good. Very good. In fact I'm actually downloading the trailer now, to keep watching, so happy times are here again, till monday. I also have an episode of naruto to watch, so I'll most likely to that before go to bed. That's really all the news there is for today, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home