Sunday, January 15, 2006

Whoops.

Ara, my bad. It seems like I missed a post yesterday. This was probably because I did a stupid amount of revision of law - murder and manslaughter (voluntary, involuntary, corporate and all the god damn sub sections) and it took some time. Afterwards to relieve stress I played on Guild wars by a hefty amount till 2am then just went to sleep. I was out like a light, heh. On the plus side I'm here now, so it's all good. Hurrah. Basically on Guild Wars I had my character finish the large Defend Droknar's Forge quests with a cool group of people. That was yesterday. Today I finished a smaller quest and changed secondary profession to monk (I miss my fire skills....) and I did another 2 reasonably easy quests to gain the very last possible 30 attribute points. My character is effectively 'maxed out' stat-wise. The only big missions I have left are Last Day Dawns, Defend North Kryta Province and Defend Denravi. Each of those 3 give 20,000 exp each. Damn eh? Most quests give either 500 or 1000, even at the end of the game. After I finish those 3 I'll either go around and get shedloads of monk skills or I'll make my second planned character. It's most likely going to either be a Mesmer/Ranger or a Warrior/(Necromancer/Mesmer). So many choices, heh.

Later today, well after this post, I'll be doing yet more happy law revision which'll involve going through about 60 to 80 cases to try and memorise their names in relation to the facts. Since case names are my biggest, and pretty much only, problem this should help a lot. If it doesn't someone will die on monday as I eviscerate their corpse and hunt down their family. Guild Wars won't be anouth to get rid of that stress y'see. My exams come ever closer, with law being only on thursday. Dang. After that it'll only be 4 days to psyhology, so some of my precious law revision time will have to make way for psychology since I don't want to fail that either. Curse examinations, I always get stressed before them, yet during them I'm perfectly normal. Gragh. At any rate my online time will consequently suffer this next coming week as I spend more time panicing and making sure I get good grades. It's a noble sacrifice, and I just hope my poor computer will be ok without constant eroding use, heh. In a long term view all this stress should help motivate me, and by the time I fully finish messing around in Guild Wars the second chapter of it will be out in march. Pretty nifty really. That's about all for now, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home