Monday, January 23, 2006

Ease.

I spent yesterday night awake, rather than asleep. After chatting on Skype for quite a bit, and staying on it infact whilst being afk, I started revision. I actually started revision with a huge mug of coffee so strong it looked near black even with half milk. I kid you not. It tasted incredibly bitter, even with a large amount of suger in, but it had the desired effect. I didn't feel tired at all, and so from 8.30pm to 5.50am I constantly revisised in a 'read through notes - 15 minutes break - read through notes' cycle. Since I always have problems with names this helps me to eventually remember them by hammering them into my head so often that I can't fail but know them. Overall it actually worked, since when I went into the exam and looked at the question (and was still wide awake) a brilliant glow came over me as I thought, "Yeah. I know these questions." It was similar to my law exam in that I managed to put pretty much everything down with all the evidence, research studies, evaluative points and so on and so forth. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, though in psychology Mark, my teacher, did let the whole class go after about 20 minutes and we did absolutely no work, since he figured we'd had enough psychology for the day. An excellent choice, heh. What was rare about today was that I actually enjoyed the exam, since I knew I knew everything needed. It's was a pretty cool feeling.

Once home I promptly wrote up my english language homework which was put off from last week due to revision, then watched all the anime I'd falen behind on. 2 episodes of Mai Otome, an episode of Solty Rei, and an episode of Blood+. All in all they were pretty cool. I also went on Guild Wars, naturally, and finally managed to finish one of the 'Defend' quests. It was the Defend Denravi one, and was quite enjoyable if you missed a part out. By not talking to Evennia at the beginning like you're supposed to she doesn't follow you. Since she doesn't follow you she won't die. Since her life is assured the party and I could die as many times as we pleased, and we eventually won through attrition. It was immensely enjoyable. I also tried Defend North Kyrta Province with a different (better) group, but the quest is the most insanely hard damness I have ever tried. Titans pop out of the damn woodwork. On both occations we got incredibly close, only to be overpowered by the sheer amount of titans arrayed against us. Ah well, I can always try again next time. In Skype Kaizanu managed to get her microphone to work, she has a nice voice. Accented, but not overly stereotyped. Plus the chinese sounds cool. Other than that not much has happened, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home