Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Goodness in droves.

Today was good. It was a good happy day. I was told that for the next 2 weeks I don't need to go to psychology, since it's coursework sessions. I need to add page numbers to 6 more pages to finish of my coursework, mwahahaha. That should take me at the very least slightly under 2 weeks, heh. Also I was informed that on friday there won't be an english or sociology lesson. Coupled with no psychology means I actually have friday off. Excellent news, heh. Since I just got a DVD off a friend from Games Workshop that has episodes 6 to 26 of Suzuka on it, I shall most likely finish off that series then. Games Workshop after college was similarly good. I got more painting done, then managed to play a game. It was a large game of Warhammer 40k with 4 people, 2 per side. It started out very well, then evened out later on which resulted in a narrow loss for my side. I didn't really mind though, since I completely annihilated the person up against me on the other side of the board, heh. That was incredibly entertaining, since I frankly took his army apart with minimal losses. The main drawbacks came from the second opponent, who had not only enough guns to hold off my team mate, but also me. The firebase he made was insane. so many guns that even with good armour my men got picked off one by one.

Apart from the good news of Suzuka, the anime world has also been moving well. The updates for Solty Rei, Yakitate Japan! and Eureka Seven are both out, as are the translated chapters of Bleach 111 (high quality) and Naruto 291. Sheer uber coolness on both counts. Funky. I'll most likely watch the Solty Rei and Eureka Seven episodes tonight once they finish downloading, since I'm using IRC to get them. I'll use a torrent for Yakitate, since I'd rather not split my connection up between many high-speed bots. A ridiculous amount of other people is better, since I'll be able to help others get it. I like the series that much, heh. In Solty Rei it'll certainly be interesting to see how Rose reacts to the news she got in the last episode. Zomg, drama in anime. Who'd have thought? I'll not be playing Guild Wars tonight, mainly due to time restrictions. It's a shame indeed, but tomorrow is a half-day at college anyway, so I can easily play it then as well as watching Yakitate. That's actually all the news for now, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home