Wednesday, January 25, 2006

On time.

Hahahaha! I managed to get a post written on time. Sweetness. Solty Rei and Eureka Seven were extremely good episodes. Renton's finally gained more self confidence in Eureka Seven, and as such the show's somehow become much more dynamic with how he interects with everyone. Solty Rei was slightly... unexpected... with what happened, but a cracking good episode all the same. I didn't get around to watching Yakitate today though, so I'll either watch it after this post or save it for the friday anime marathon. The translated Naruto chapter was just.... wow. I want the next chapter as soon as possible. It's a selfish notion, but gah, the chapter and preview just simply rock. Bleach was similarly nice in high quality, so it gives me yet something else to look forward to next week. College today was relatively boring, since it was only a half day. Just law and sociology to go to. Thanks to no psychology I'll actually have a 4 hour gap between lessons. This will provoke much boredom, so I'll either do some random work or just read a book. It'll most likely be Neuromancer by William Gibson. He effectively created the whole concept of cyber-space, and it's one of my favourite books. It's quite dark and gritty, but the story is told incredibly well (in my opinion).

Yet again I played Guild Wars today. Overall I didn't really do much advancement, since I only managed to get my warrior to level 10 and get 2 missions completed. With my necromancer I had a trip to the underworld. It's a pretty nifty place, but the denizens there are rather difficult to kill, especially when they're in teams with healers, warriors, etc etc. Basically they travel around in well balanced teams. I managed to get a chaos axe thanks to the kindness of someone else in the team, since quite a few were dropping but none for me. This obviously helps out my warrior, as I can freely change his attributes to axe instead of hammer, and he'll have a nice glowing weapon. I also managed to get a few more mundane items, such as shadow shields and such. They're always useful to have incase I need spares for another character in the future. Unfortunately before the trip ended my computer crashed, so they probably think I just left as I was dead at the time. That's quite annoying, but can't really be helped. I still don't know why the game freezes every now and then, and only with other people and not NPC parties. Ah well. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home