Saturday, January 28, 2006

Titans.

Today rocked. I had the ultimate sleep in, staying in bed till 5pm. I was awake for most of the day, but dozing off in a comfy warm bed. It was pretty cool. After that I was basically on the computer straight away. I finally managed to finish downloading the AMV perfect collection, which is basically a DVD full of anime music videos. One whole lot of anime music videos. It'll take ages to watch, so that's quite fun. The main highlight of my day was Guild Wars though. I tried the titan quests again and had a few failures, which wasn't all that encouraging. Afterwards though I managed to net together a team that took 2 hours to create since we had to wait to grab some monks. However we tried the Defend North Kryta Province titan quest. We beat it. We then did the The Last Day Dawns titan quest. We beat it. We continued onto the last Titan Source quest. We beat it. 3 titan quests -in a row- taken down. It was... incredible. Just incredible. We had barely any deaths. I only died twice, and that was during the running inbetween the missions so I doubt they even count. It was one of the best days I've ever had in Guild Wars, and it was just amazing. Now I can have my necro go back to the desert and complete all the other secondary class change missions. Then I can go about getting every single skill in the game. It's certainly something for me to do, heh.

Now I'll also probably spend more time working on my warrior character, purely because he's only level 10 and I guess I've been neglecting him somewhat. He'll most likely have finished everything, including the titan quests, by the time Guild Wars Factions is out. One of the most impressive things about today however is that Guild Wars didn't freeze at all. There were quite a few times where the screen paused for literally less than a second, but all it did was make me worry. Thankfully nothing went wrong. Had it frozen during a titan quest I think I would have killed something or someone, heh. In other news there's 2 more episodes of Neo Ranga for me to watch, so I'll most likely see them tomorrow. Since I have more free time, I'm now downloading another few shows of 2-Sense for something to listen to randomly and on the train. The last one I listened to was 17, some time ago. Since there are 87, I really should get a move on. Since overall Guild Wars and downloading is time consuming, I haven't really done much else today. As such, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home