Thursday, February 02, 2006

Barely.

Yet another post barely on time today thanks to Games Workshop. Starting at the beginning however, college was tolerable today. I actually ended up with a sore throat for the latter half of the day since in my 4 hour free I was constantly chatting with friends in a noisy common room. As such I wore out my throat, which probably made several people in my later classes rejoice. The main highlight of the day however was indeed Games Workshop. I played yet another huge game of Man O' War in a 3 verses 3 game. Unfortunately I was on the losing side, but it wasn't that large a margin. My side had 27 points at the end (had it gone on another turn a definate 32) and the other side had 33. They also had a large array of crippled ships which would've been easy prey, but thanks to time constrictions the game had to end. Unlike the game I played last week, in which I got absolutely murdered, this game went much better for me. Magic worked, movement worked, and most importantly the guns on my fleet worked so I managed to do a fair amount of damage. It was pretty nice just hanging out and playing a naval battle with a twist, but unfortunately it won't happen next week since the main organiser will be on holiday.

Anime-wise I have a lot to watch. A vast amount of episodes. I have 13 episodes of Azumanga Daioh, all 43 episodes of Great Teacher Onizuka to watch and after this post I'll have the newest episode of naruto too. This means that my weekend will be relatively packed with anime. Due to the lack of homework this is easily plausible. Not only that but tomorrow I have just a single lesson. My pleading to have it cancelled was to no avail so I still need to go into college, but at least I'll be home by midday. This means more anime time. Saturday will be a bit more hectic since I have a friend's party to go to, so that'll take up pretty much the whole evening. Sunday is another happy free day, so I may be able to get through most of GTO by monday. That'll be quite handy really since apparantly the next episode of Solty Rei and next 2 of Eureka Seven will be out soon. So much anime, possibly enough time. Since it's getting late and I want to watch anime (as well as read the newest Mahou Sensei Negima chapter and Bleach raw chapter) I'll leave you there. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home