Saturday, February 04, 2006

Down.

For some reason Blogger didn't seem to be working when I wanted to make my post, on time, so I had to wait a few hours and set the post with an earlier time. So much for consistency, hmm. At any rate today was for the most part a lazy day. I slept in till around 2pm since sleeping in is my weekend routine. Admittedly it means I get less done, but I certainly enjoy it. Aside from reading a book and listening to music, all I did was burn anime for my friend's birthday. 292 chapters of Naruto, 213 chapters of Bleach, and episodes 59 to 66 of Bleach. With any luck it'll keep him busy for some time. Since it'll bring him up to date I'll actually be able to talk to him about stuff that happens without fear of completely wrecking it for him. The party itself was fun, in that 'oh dear' kind of way. Dance dance Revolution mats were set as, as was the game, since another of my friends owns it and happens to be rather good at it. It was almost scary how well he could do compared to everyone else, and after several goes on it I briefly felt like I could never breathe again. Having asthma didn't really help me. The sheer amount of food for the number of people was scary. This must be some unwritten party rule, to have twice the body mass of the people attenting in little snacks.

Transport was aggravating. due to engineering works I had to get a train from Polegate to Lewes, then get a bus to Haywards Heath. The timing was inconvenient, and due to the time of the last train from Lewes to Polegate I had to leave the party 2 hours earlier than it's noted end. Naturally this was a bit of a downer, but on the plus side I managed to get home before midnight instead of some early ungodly hour in the morning. Once home I had the pleasure of gaining and then watching 2 episodes of Eureka Seven, 27 and 28. They were very good episodes. Holland was once again depicted in a good light (a pun for those of you who've seen it) and it proves that even with character flaws he's still good good priorities and dedication. Renton had to cope with more knowledge of dead people, but hopefully it'll be character building rather than detrimental. Now he has Eureka by his side he should be far more stable and happier as the two of them emphasize with eachother a lot more now. Unfortunately the Solty Rei update hasn't been released yet, but there's still tomorrow before the prediction of sometime this week is wrong. I quite want to see what Roy does, so sooner is naturally better than later. Nyanko are doing a very good job with it. The main pity is that the subs don't always stand out enough, so reading white subs imposed over a white background can be a bit difficult at times. Thank heavens pause exists, heh. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home