Friday, February 03, 2006

Single session.

Apart from days with no college at all, today was the shortest college day I've ever had. Having a single lesson wasn't bad, but it was a bit annoying having to go in for only an hour. Thankfully the short day obviously passed quickly, so I was able to go to Brighton for the afternoon. Yet again it was another visit to Dave's Comics. I ended up buying another anime figure from the same series as before. This time it was a bunny waitress. A small niche, but one that does look good if done properly. In the nearby David's Books store I managed to find the 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising'. It's a book I bought for a friend's birthday some time ago, and I intended to get a copy for myself. Since I never actually got around to it, finding the book in DaVid's Books prompted me to spntaneously spend. As such it's something else for me to read over the weekend. For tomorrow I still need to burn a shedload of anime and manga to DVD to give to my friend,. Since it's his birthday and he likes anime, not to mention he only has a dial-up connection, I figure giving him yet more updates for his favourite anime series (Bleach) can only be a good thing. Since he doesn't have the manga either he'll end up with a lot of reading to do.

Since I got back from Brighton early I managed to completely finish watching the Azumanga Daioh series. It was a fun series to watch considering it was purely comprised of short stories on par with the manga. The 'movie' was incredibly short too. In fact it was exactly the same length as an episode, 5 minutes. The only real difference was that the movie was a higher quality overall, with more character detail and shading. Due to the abundance of anime I watched I only got to play Guild Wars for about half an hour. Instead of beefing up my warrior some more I just went around as my necro, happily killing things. It's a handy way to relieve stress. As the only anime I have to watch is now Great Teacher Onizuka, and Neo Ranga when I feel like downloading more, I've decided to keep the rest of today free and just listen to Azumanga Daioh music. Watching GTO would be a bad idea purely as I'd want to watch quite a few in a row. At this time in the evening it's mean I probably wouldn't go to bed till 3am or so, and that won't help me when I have a party to go to. Music will therefore be short and relaxing. Y'know, one of these days something momentous will happen and I'll have something nifty to talk about in this blog, heh. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home