Monday, February 27, 2006

Lethargy.

Today wasn't a bad day really, just overly boring in that usual 'not much happened' way. College eventually slid by, though in tutor today we had some absolutely pointless 'activities' on how to act at a job interview. Most of the tutor group already have jobs, or have gone through it all before, including me. It was some of the most tedious stuff I've ever done, but thankfuly it only had to last 20 minutes before we could all shake it off. The free periods weren't much better, and though I could have, I didn't bother doing the incredibly short homework for tomorrow. It involves going onto the Guardian newspaper website and printing off an article, so I can probably manage it before class tomorrow, even though sociology is first thing. Meh. I saw a few friends who've been away for a bit due to illness, so that wasn't too bad, but for the most part nothing happened. I was actually awake till my last lesson, which was then so inane I began to feel lethargic and almost fell asleep. It was a relief to get home, since I could just sit myself infront of the computer and idely do what I usually do, monitor the forums, chat on IRC and so on and so forth. There wasn't much else to do really, since I just have more manga downloading by torrent and that's about it.

Though everything else is watched and there weren't any anime updates per se, I did partake in the quality control of the Solty Rei eposide 17 since I was hanging around the Nyanko channel. I basically just looked for any faults and so on, but it was perfectly fine. As such I just reported what I'd noticed (that it was a good encode) and that was that. It certainly saves me the time of getting it later when it comes out, and it was a very good episode. The preview of the next one hinted at a good reunion, so I can look forward to that. I haven't started getting any of Karas, Madlax or Kashimashi, since I've had the manga torrent running, and I'm waiting for the Gnu fansubbing group to release their second version of the first episode's encode before I start watching the others. Apparantly the first episode has some slightly dodgy translation which could be better, so I figure waiting for the second version is better overall as that way I'll understand it more. Engrish can get confusing at times, heh. Games are still on hold for me, though I started playing Go on the net again. My god, I got whupped so badly by bots and people it just wasn't fully. Le sigh. Since that about sums it up, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home