Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Again.

Looks like once again I make the deadline when it comes to posting these entries. Any later and I'd once more have to resort to Blogger's powers on temporal manipulation. Anyway college itself wasn't too bad, since again it was primarily a short day. Considering yesterday was pretty much nothing, it added to the overall effect of a short week. Not bad at all. Law was the usual, and sociology the same, though in the middle of the class I decided to take a 7 minute break and left. I wasn't being a rebel or anything, I'd actually completed the work far faster than everyone else so decided to get some air. My sociology teacher was fine with it since today it was the young teacher. She's only about 26 and looks like a student, it's pretty nifty. Yet again I was the only person in the class to answer the 20 or so questions in the class discussion, but it at least kept the lesson moving. Once I got home at 2pm though things went relatively downhill. I had to write a law essay of annoyingness for tomorrow, and I also decided to write my sociology essay for friday since tomorrow after college I have the ASDA job interview. The sociology question was hard to answer for me though, about how educational policies may affect educational achievement. Even with a mark scheme I was vaguely confused as to what order I should write everything. If I get a B or higher I'll be quite surprised, meh.

Unfortunately I happen to be currently out of anime. Apart from the Bleach episode update I watched once I got home, I've had nothing else to watch. There have been no other updates and I currently don't have any series queued. In fact once I finish the current ate Hollow Ataraxia game torrent (in 25 or so minute) I'll actually have completely finished my torrent queue for the first time in several months. This means I've spent more time playing on my PSP, and specifically the Dragon Warrior Monsters rom. I've not had a great urge for fighting games in the past day, so instead I've been rebuilding my monsters to the former glory I once had. It'll definitely take some time, but I reckon I'm getting there. Oh indeed I am. Once I get my second Ironturt up to level 10 I'll be able to breed a Phoenix. Then all I have to do is work out how the hell I get a Yeti and I can make a Blizzardy (the ice form of a Phoenix). After that I can breed them together and get the 'legendary' Rainhawk which I had before, which kicks everything around quite well. My last one was level 16 and could beat level 60 bosses. That was how hardcore it was, and obviously getting one now is a good prospect. That's enough rambling yet again, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home