Monday, March 06, 2006

Time.

Almost out of it, to be exact. In all honesty I'm writing this post a bit late, so I rolled back the hours to get it 'on time' for my daily post. Not that much happened today, except that it was the start of yet another passable week. English language was quite entertaining, since I got an essay back after we went through it in class. I didn't think I did that well, and the class explanation solidified that view since I realised I left quite a few facts out, but when I got it back is was a solid A, and had a nice comment on it. 'Do this in the exam to get top marks.' Quite reasuring really, and it gave me a nice confidence boost with which to get through the day. My other lessons were pretty bog-standard no aren't worth talking about in any more detail. I spent the rest of my free time, or at least what free time I had today, simply hanging out and chatting with friends. There's another guy I'm friends with now, and have been for possibly a few weeks, but for the life of me I still can't remember his name. The variety of ways I've managed to avoid having to say it is frankly bewildering, even for me, heh. With any luck someone is bound to mention it soon, and I hope they do. It's an awkward feeling to say to someone you've been talking with for a few weeks, "Excuse me, what's your name again?" since it most likely can offend quite easily. After all, names are important.

To follow formula, now onto anime news. Today wasn't as much as a prolific anime spree as yesterday, but I still managed to get through 14 episodes. I watched the whole of the Nanoha A's series, the sequel to Nanoha obviously, and I did another quality check for the Nyanko channel on Solty Rei. It's nice helping out there, since everyone seems to be interesting and cheerful, and so far no one's been overly harsh. It's a good place to hang out, and so I like to put some of my own time in to specifically qc for them. There was only one small error so the episode was, by and large, a very good encode. All it needed was remuxing and then it could be released. By now it's probably released, but I'l have to wait till later to get it since I'm off to sleep almost instantly when I finish this post. Getting up in the morning is never easy, so I figure getting more sleep is a remedy I can try. It's not ideal, since it means less time on my computer and I really am that obsessed, but I only have the xxxHOLIC/Tsubasa movie and the Plastic Little OVA to watch now anyway. I seem to be up to date on all the other series I watch so meh. I'll most likely end up watching the movie and OVA on wednesday since I'll have a short college day then, and therefore plenty of time. Due to the luck of getting the Nanoha A's series over IRC bots, I actually have tonight free for my Neo Ranga torrent. Overnight should be enough time to get 5 or so episodes, with all the rest getting much closer to completion. Or at least that's what I hope. At any rate, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home