Sunday, March 05, 2006

Animarathon: Mk III.

I didn't sleep in today as long as yesterday, but I certainly didn't get up in the realms of 'morning'. I think I got up at around 1pm, though I was awake for long before that and making sure new torrents were always running. Thanks to that I managed to get through quite a few torrents and a good amount of anime today. So far I've watched 4 episodes of Kashimashi, bringing myself up to the first subbed 6, the updates for Yakitate, Mai Otome and Rec, the first episode of Shinigami no Ballad and the remaining 3 episodes of Nanoha. Not only that but I've seen the first 4 episodes of Dokuro-chan, and the remaining 4 should be done in an hour and a half-ish, so I'll be able to finish them before I go to bed. That'll make 18 episodes of anime today, which isn't too bad. Admittedly both Dokuro-chan and Rec have episodes of just 15 minutes, but meh. The 7th episode of Kashimashi is actually already subbed by Gnu, but since I'm with a joint subbing work by Doremi and another group I think I'll wait for them, just to be consistent. I enjoyed all the anime today, but what has my attention the most is Dokuro-chan. It's one hell of a weird anime, and though it's generally in a nice style, the sheer amount of gore is insane. Jesus. "Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi." If you decide to see it, or have seen it, you'll know what that does.

On the Soul Society forums I've been kept reaonably busy too, since there's been a fair amount of activity. My character Latenter is now getting more involved since he's already got one student for a specific special, and there's another who wants to train under him too. Not only that but there's interest from a third person, so it looks like my character will be busy for a while. Since he hit the '4000' stat target I've had for ages I'm generally a lot more relaxed. Now he can carry out my main plan without that much effort, and it'll be alot easier to do. I'll most likely carry it out once I've trained up all the students under him, as that'll definately get him a fair amount of exp. Other than that though it's merely a question of maintaining the Storyteller role and making sure everyone's correctly updated with exp and so on and so forth. Since anime and the forum have eaten a lot of my time today I think I'll either space out and relax with music, or watch a film. Either one of those will work and help add variety into my day, even though the sheer different types of anime I've watched have already done that in a way. Unfortunately since it's sunday I have college tomorrow, so I can't stay up that late either. Oh woes eh? Anyway, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home