Sunday, March 12, 2006

Good day.

Today was indeed a good day. A good day indeed it was, heh. My mum came back from her holiday in America, so she popped round as we both went out around Eastbourne. At first I tried to convince her to get me both Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and a 1GB memory stick for my PSP, but she was quite reluctant, so I went on the lets look elsewhere for cheaper' approach. As we went along we did some basic shopping, and I did actually find GTA for cheaper. At that point she bought it for me, and I went off to withdraw some money since I still owed her for my computer, i.e. this one, which I got in December. However when I went to give her the money she said I didn't need to pay her back, at all. That was of course fantastic news, and it left me with money to buy the memory stick, as well as the Street Fighter Alpha3 Max game for the PSP, and I still had money left over. Since she was so insanely generous I treated her to a meal since it was the least I could do, then we went back home. Once there I went about putting homebrew on my PSP post haste, and now I have a few other games on there such as Dragon Warrior Monsters one and two, as well as Pokemon Gold. The plethora of Pokemon stuff can get quite tedious, but I still enjoy the games. I tried putting a few Gameboy Advance games on my PSP too, but the emulator is still quite slow. With any luck they'll release an update in the near future.

Apart from recovering from the sheer goodness of my PSP morning all I've really done is watch a few anime updates. Mai Otome 22 was out, as well as the sheer awesome series Fate Stay Night, which had episode 10 released by the Eclipse group. I'm seriously thankful to them for making such a nice release. I also got through the next 3 episodes of Kanon since they'd finished, and the series is still running well. I'm curious to see what exactly they'll do for the end, since there's just 8 episodes left. A rushed ending wouldn't be good at all for such a series. For an action genre maybe, but it just wouldn't fit such a slow-paced anime. I still have to read the Bleach maga chapter 218, which is heresy I know, so I'll be reading it immediately after I finish this post. I've already seen the raw, so now I'll at least have a clue what the other Vaizards are saying. As far as I know the Gantz manga hasn't updated, so that rules that out for new reading material. No worries though, homebrew and Street Fighter will keep me occupied for a good while yet. It's fun seeing just what exactly homebrew can do. I already have the 'Ghost in the Matrix' game which is purely homebrew, and it's actually quite fun to play. No doubt it'll eat up my train journeys. Till next time then, Bleach calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home