Thursday, March 02, 2006

Blue men.

Ahh, I managed to have a day of (mostly) relaxation. It was nice sleeping in till 11.30am. I would've slept in further but I had to go on the aforementioned job hunting. I ended up going to the local convenience store and getting an application form, gett another from et another large supermarket Asda, and finally popping into a pub to leave my name and address to be contacted just incase they had a vacancy pop up. It didn't take that long really, though completing the two form neatly and without mistakes took one hell of a lot longer. Writing out qualifications and references gets on my nerves after a while, so I'm grateful there were only 2 forms as opposed to the previous 5 I did in one sitting. After that it was a case of wondering what to do. Since I had nothing except 'sleep' planned today, I spent most of the day actually on my computer. It's probably causing hell for my posture, but meh. Most of this was actually spent in the Nyanko channel on IRC, and I'm actually still there. It's helped while away the time in a definately non-exertive way. Occasionally I've surfed around on the net, checking on anime updates and so on, but nothing much has cropped up. There was a Naruto update to watch, but it was unfortunately just the same usual filler fare. I can only wish the end of the fillers to come closer quicker. Le sigh. I whiled away yet more of the time by watching a Blue Man Group concert. They're a good group, and some of the music they play is fantastic. Interesting use of pipes, heh.

I managed to finish getting the Plastic Little OVA episode, and I started to download Rec and a series called Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. In Nyanko people were saying it's a good series, and it's only 13 episodes. It's had a sequel with another 13 episodes which I'll start in a day or two, and apparantly there's a thjird series coming out in the near future. It has cute character designs and they say the fights are good, so I figure I may as well try it. If I don't like it I can always stop and move onto something else. I now have the first 2 episodes of karas and the Plastic Little OVA to watch. I'm in theory keeping them for a time when I don't have much to do, but to be fair that passed several times today. I guess I'll watch them during the weekend or something. Bleach is missing an episode this week, but in a few weeks it'll have an hour long episode. The fillers are ging on further than I thought, by quite a bit, but I still have faith that the series will return to the manga soon. One negative point is that Rukia's already back, which ruins the dramatic entrance she makes in the manga. Oh well, you can't have everything in life. Tomorrow should be more than bearable, if a little tedious during the 3 and a half hours of free time. After that though it'll be another weekend. Sweetness. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home