Saturday, March 04, 2006

Random title.

Once again I slept in today, till the incredibly late time of 4pm. What confuses me is that I actually went to bed at 12.30 in the morning, so I must have got plenty of sleep. I'm not really sure why I slept in for so long. Admittedly I was awake at around 7 or 8am, but there was absolutely no motivation to leave the warmth of my bed. Huh. Lots of the day 'wasted' then. My dad actually pointed out it had been a really sunny day, which would've been fantastic news if I had any plans to leave the house. However since I didn't the news was only of mediocre quality. Once I got up I check on my torrents (which I'd also done in the morning when I first woke) and rotated a few of them. Vexingly the first series of Nanoha hadn't finished, and indeed it still has around 10 hours to go. This is due to slow torrent speeds, which always winds me up. Before I went to sleep it only had 5 hours at most, so I was looking forward to rotating the torrents around more, to get rid of the mass of single episode ones I have. It's far more aesthetically pleasing to look at a folder of torrents and only see 5 or so, instead of over 10. Ah well, hopefully by tomorrow morning it'll be done. Then I'll most likely get more of the single episode torrents out of the way. I still need to get the Yakitate update, as well as the first episode of Shinigami no Ballad which I've been looking forward to for weeks.

For what's done of Nonoha, I still need to watch 4 episodes. The first 6 are done, as well as the 8th and soon to be 9th. It's irritating when one episode gets stuck at 99.4% and others start completing after it, but oh well. Overall I still need to watch the Plastic Little OVA and the first episode of Kashimashi too. The second will be done after this post is finished, or at least soon after with any luck. When that happens I'll probably let Nanoha torrent on it's own for a while, since the speed should pick up. Then it'll be straight to watching 4 episodes of Nanoha, the 2 of Kashimashi, and onto Skype to chat with Soul Society forum goers. I'm already on IRC, and have been for some time, so nothing new there really. If I don't feel tired after that I'll most likely rewatch Karas episode 1, and specifically the sections where Karas himself opens the full can of whup-ass on the poor unfortunate evil doers. The whole style is like a mix of the Matrix and incredibly artistic effects, with samurai-like motions thrown in. It's a real treat to watch, and just has that inexplicable 'wow' factor I like to see every now and then. It'll probably be a good break after Nanoha and Kashimashi. That about sums it up for today, or at least what I can remember off the top of my head. I still maintain that one of these days I'll make a long post about a metaphorical or metaphysical concept and it'll be deeply interesting, heh. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home