Sunday, March 19, 2006

Banks.

Well I certainly got up before 1pm today. It was around 12.30pm or so, which isn't too bad considering I went to bed this morning at 3am. Since I felt like going out today instead of watching anime, I ended up going to Eastbourne and hanging out at Games Workshop. I briefly stopped in Game to get my pro-order for Guild Wars: Factions done, then it was back to Games Workshop. Since both the staff were busy, and since I'm well known there, I was actually asked to run two beginners through an intro game for Warhammer. It was a nice game, and I spent all the time gradually explaining the warious points of Warhammer since it's a more complex game than Warhammer 40,000. In the end they were both happy with the game, and actually asked my advice on what to get next to build up their armies. It was quite a gratifying experience really. I also spent a brief time period in Ottakar's, where I bought the 'Code of the Orzhov' Guildpact deck (white/black) for Magic the gathering, as well as 4 boosters of the comedy set 'Unhinged', just because it'll be a laugh. Some of the are insanely good. Others made me laugh like a little kid, and got me a few odd stares, but oh well. It was worth it. With the Orzhov deck in my possession I now have Orzhov and Golgari decks. Yay for Black colour combo decks.

I've fallen behind yet again with my anime. I still have the last 7 episodes of Aria the Animation to watch, as well as episodes 5 and 6 of GunGrave, and after tonight no doubt I'll have a few more. Not only that, but I need to watch the Mai Otome and Yakitate updates. Whoops, guess the weekend tends to pile up stuff for me to watch. No worries however, no doubt I'll get it all watched by wednesday at the latest due to a half day. I probably won't be able to watch much tomorrow, since I have the homework for tuesday. I did however watch something tonight - the 'Inside Man' movie. At first it's like a bog standard bank robbery, but oh no. It's much better than that. In fact it's a great film overall. I went to see it with my dad, since when I got picked up from Eastbourne my dad and step mum both came, and we went out to have a meal. I told them about the film but my step mum elected to stay at home and pamper herself, so it turned out to be just my dad and me. I'm really glad I went to go see it. If you like a clever film, I recommend you go see it. It's good. For now I guess I'll be off to go sleep, and anticipate the potential job confirmation I'll get tomorrow or tuesday. Here's hoping. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home