Saturday, March 18, 2006

Punctual.

Aha, this post is earlier than usual! Ahem. Nothing much happened this morning at all, since I only got in at 12.20am this morning from the sheer hassle of getting home by train, and I didn't go to bed till 2am. Therefore I ended up getting out of bed at 4pm. A bit late, but oh well. I'll be going to bed at a more normal time tonight anyway, so I can thereby get up in the morning tomorrow. It's a sunday so I could just sleep in, but meh. The only homework I have is an essay for the 27th, and a 1000 word exercise for english language due in tuesday. Since the english task is about writing a website about Ibiza using the source material I can easily do it on monday, so there's no need for me to do it tomorrow. This means if I get up I'll actually be able to enjoy the whole day rather than just the afternoon. It'll be rare indeed for me to see a sunday morning, heh. I'll probably end up playing more Dragon Warrior Monsters. It's either that or play Bleach 2 and hope that Bleach 3 (if it's made) will have yet more characters such as the Arankaru, Vaizards and Zangetsu. For those of you who don't read or watch Bleach, Zangetsu is the incarnation of Ichigo's sword, and currently in the manga is a Hollow version of Ichigo, since the Hollow Ichigo got strong enough to dominate the original Zangetsu, and thus adopted his name. Fighting as Zangetsu against Ichigo would be a fantastic experience on the PSP. If only Bleach 3 was already around!

Since I didn't go out today I managed to watch some anime. Not much admittedly, but enough to at least keep the anime flowing. The Fate Stay Night update rocked immensely. It's good to see Shirou using more of his power instinctively. When you go up against a servant, namely Rider, and get stabbed in the shoulder and end up breaking the tip off her blade, you know you're onto a good thing. It shows Rin was completely wrong about his power being reinforce, it's more a matter of transforming one material into a form of metal. Automatically doing that to his own body without realising it is pretty nifty for Shirou. In other anime I managed to watch the first two episodes of Aria the Animation, all about a terraformed Mars which made it into a place called Aqua, with the city Neo-Venizia styled after Man-Home's (Earth's) Venice. Aria herself wishes to become an Undine, which is basically a professional gondolier. It's not exactly a fast paced series, but it's nice to watch and helps pass the time. I'm currently in the middle of getting Aria and GunGrave, of which I've seen the first 4 episodes. After that I have Planetes and Starship Operators lined up, so there should be enough for me to watch for a while since no doubt it'll take a ridiculous amount of time to download them thanks to slow torrents. Ah well. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home