Thursday, March 30, 2006

Deluge.

I'll completely skip college talk today, since it can be summed up as thus - normal. I've managed to watch the Fullmetal Alchemist OAV's which came with the movie. Unfortunately they're not subbed, but they were still quite funny to watch. One was an interesting take on the modern world with some of the characters as kids. If you've seen Fullmetal Alchemist then you'll know about the two worlds and the people generally existing in some form or another in both. Another was an entirely chibi presentation which had me laughing a few times. I had absolutely no idea as to their exact words, but the general gist was quite clear. The third was like a first-person scene from the eyes of a State Alchemist as battle was waged with the homonculus, and it was good to watch. Other than that I managed to watch Kashimashi 10, and things are getting more dramatic now. It's becoming a fragile triangle due to lots of misunderstandings, so I'm looking forward to the last 2 episodes of the series. I also watched the recently released first episode of Kyou no Go no Ni. It's good, and suits my tastes perfectly. Think of a school comedy, with lots of sexual innuendo. It had me laughing a hell of a lot, and watching closely whenever I caught my breath. It suits my humour very well.

I've also started watching Shakugan no Shana, and have the first episode watched. It looks interesting indeed, and I currently have the next 2 to watch. It must be a bummer finding out that you actually died some time ago and are merely a shell to replace the original. In a few hours I'll also have another 11 episodes of Melody of Oblivion to watch, and I'll therefore finish the series. Not too bad really, it shows I have a fair amount to watch. In my torrent queue is Planetes, still, and Rozen Maiden (both series), Daphne in the Brilliant Blue and Starship Operators. I'll get the rest of Shakugan no Shana from IRC bots, since those are much faster than the torrent speeds I tend to get. By the end of this weekend then I should've also seen the next 5 episodes of Planetes, and I'll be able to start the holidays working. Meh. Oh well. Tomorrow I finish college at 11.25am, so I'll be heading into Brighton to get the newest issue of NewType USA. No doubt it'll add yet more series to my large torrent queue. It certainly keeps me busy, though in the future I won't be able to rely on saturdays to watch anime since by the time I get home I'll most klikely be incredibly worn out. On the plus side, I'll be getting paid and it'll eventually lead to a laptop. Nifty. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home