Monday, March 27, 2006

Free time.

The day started out reasonably enough as I listened to more 2Sense on the train, and from there it went into a barrage of free time. After the first two lessons had passed I had a 3 and a half hour wait till last lesson, just like a friday, since english language was effectively cancelled. We were all given a task for which we have 3 weeks to complete, and it's a really small task. Well then, no point doing it there and then since I'd most likely forget it by 3 weeks time. As such I went back to free time, and ended up playing quite a bit of Armoured Core: Formula Front. I've still not been able to pass the next mecha who's ranked 30, i.e. last apart from myself. I have no clue how, the sheer amount of missile and heavy weaponry it has is bewildering. Eventually I'll beat it, though I have the feeling I'll have to copy the mech's build, then give it more health and hope my AI tuning skills are up to par... Apart from that there were the customary few games of Magic the Gathering, and I managed to win with my Orzhov deck against my mate's black and red quickfire deck. He got me down to 1 health, a measly 1, and I managed to claw myself back up to 4 and got him down from 17 to dead. If all my games has as lucky a second half as that one, I'd be unbeatable. If only.

I managed to watch just the updates for Shinigami no Ballad and Rec today, and both series are going well. Rec only has 2 episodes left now, so I hope the ending has proper closure, even for such a short series. Shinigami no Ballad also only has 2 episodes left, and since so far each episode has been a little stand along story, I doubt it'll need a 'proper' ending since it could be assumed that Momo would go on with her soul reaping and helping of others. A bit odd for a Death God, but there you go. Planetes has been inching along for the most part, so hopefully by tomorrow the next 3 episodes should be done. The Oblivion torrent just stares at me and barely moves, which is vaguely frustrating, but oh well. It could be a lot worse, I may not even know about the game. It would possibly spare a bit of suffering, but then I may not end up playing it eventually, which isn't a good thing at all. At any rate, on other game-related musings, I'm tempted tomorrow to use a Lost and the Damned plague zombie legion, led by a few small champions. It won't be powerful, but they'll be nearly 100 models for just 1000 points, and they could win through sheer numbers. That'd be funny to see. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home