Thursday, March 23, 2006

Toned down.

Yet more Magic the Gathering graced my day today as I played it in my free period and during lunch. It's certainly a fun way to while away the time. I ended up playing 3 games overall, with an incredibly fast win, a slow loss, and a moderately fast win. Not too shabby. I won the first game in only 4 turns, heh. Incredibly fast indeed. Other than that is was generic lessons once more. Law was quite funny, merely because from my classroom it's possible to see the train station in the distance and the trains goping to and fro. Several people in my class compete to say 'train' when they notice one enter of leave the station, and as such it can occasionally annoy the teacher. Today was one of those days, and it was invariably entertaining seeing her getting riled up over and over again. Sociology wasn't too bad since the work was done quickly and most of the time was spent chatting about funny topics such as early easter chocolate and little kids. Describing the joke would take far too long, but suffice to say it was vaguely cruel yet very funny. On the train home I managed to finish the 47th show of 2Sense, now I only have 40 to go. Since I'm not listening to them as frequently anymore this may take some time to complete them, but no worries. I'm bound to do it eventually.

I managed to tone down how much anime I watched today. So far I've only watched 8 episodes of Gun X Sword, but by the time I've gone to bed I'll have seen the last two. That's actually it, since I've not been running the torrents for anything else. I still need to get the Naruto update, though no doubt it'll be filler once more. I'm still hoping they'll return to the manga soon, but they'll have to wrap up the fillers quite quickly if that's the case. Overnight I'll have Naruto downloading as well as Melody of Oblivion. After a lot of discussion and recommendations I figure I'll get that before Planetes. Therefore the proposed lineup is now Melody of Oblivion, Planetes then Starship Operators. The plan changes yet again. It's no big deal, since I'll see them all eventually anyway. I also think I've twigged onto the wining noise that comes from my computer every now and then. My floppy disk drive is plugged in normally and so on, yet to date hasn't appeared on my computer as being there. Plus after checking everything, when the grinding noise is around it seems to be the floppy disk drive vibrating the most. As such after I finish getting Gun X Sword I'll open up the case and completely unplug it. If that doesn't fix the problem then 'meh', it's not working properly anyway so there's no loss in disconnecting it. Anyway, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home