Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Interview.

As wednesday comes around I always breath in deep and let out a happy sigh in the morning, usually accompanied by the words, "Ah, another short college day. How excellent." Of course those usually aren't the actual words, but the general idea is there. However this morning was different, since I had an interview scheduled for after college. As such it wasn't so much of a short college day, but rather a long transport day. The lessons passed well enough, though in sociology I was incredibly bored. It was all about research methods and I'd done those last year in psychology. Afterwards I had about an hour at home before I had to go off to ASDA, whereupon I met my new manager and had a short interview. I actually managed to see my 'grading' sheet from the group interview, and I'd got an 'A' for everything. That in itself I found funny. However it got much better. The manager read out that I was judges to be - a good leader, a good listener, one who organises a group well, one who listens to other people's ideas, one who can propose many good ideas, someone with a bubbly personality, full of enthusiasm and a good worker. Now once I got home you can imagine just how much I laughed at all that. It was hard not to laugh there and then, yet I managed to keep my composure and simply smile a lot. I also answered a few questions and worked out my hours, and he seemed to be very pleased indeed by what I said. Again, entertaining. So for now my working hours are 10am till 6pm on a saturday, 10am to 4.30pm on a sunday and 3pm till 9pm on a wednesday. That's not too bad really. On monday and tuesday I have induction days, wednesday is till training, and I actually start this saturday. Not too bad really, not too bad at all.

Not much else happened after that really. I watched the Bleach 1 hour special and tat certainly helped pass the time. Though it wasn't anywhere near as good as the manga, it was still quite watchable and hasn't decended to the pit of Naruto fillers. At least with Bleach there's an arc going on, Naruto just has stand alone random stories that aren't in any way proportionate with the character's previous powers. Naruto seems to be rubbish for a start. Every week I console myself with the fact that the filler will end soon. It's only a few weeks now, and just a tiny amount longer than originally predicted. At any rate the Bound are now getting more interesting since it's now apparant that killing their magical Dolls ends up fairly obliterating them as all the time they've bypassed hits them in one go. It's evil to ash in 0.5, heh. The Eureka Seven update was also out for me to watch, so I nabbed that and had a gander. Quite a nice episode, if slightly slower paced than most of the series. I can understand why other people I've spoken to don't like the middle for it's slight amount of angst, but I'm still enjoying it. It was a slight shame that no antibody Coralians appeared, since they looked funky, but you can't have everything. There's also the first episode of a 5 episode OVA, entitled Kyou no Go no Ni, which seems to look interesting. If you're wondering what it's about, aniDB has a good description of it. Since I'm going to watch that now, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home