Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Backlog.

Not much happened today really. I had a mock english language exam about language change and development, and the supplied sources were all about spam. The food and internet meanings. I barely managed to write 2 pages for a 50 mark question since spam doesn't give many openings for language change, aside from the obvious. Le sigh. Other than that it was normal. When I went to Games Workshop after college I quickly popped into Moviezone and bought a 240 CD binder to hold all my anime DVD's,. It'll be able to hold them all and have a few spaces left over for when I burn more, so that's handy really. I also bought a box of labels since it makes it far easier to lavel the binder slips rather than write on the DVD's. I managed a few games of Warhammer 40,000 too. One against the mate I have a winning streak against, and it went up to 13 wins, my lucky number. Pretty funky indeed. Then there was two smaller games with the Kill Team rules for Warhammer 40k, and I was the bad guys for both games. My craptacular brutes massacred the good guys both times, it was fantastic and incredibly entertaining, since in the first game two of my men ran away and the second everyone was a hero. After that it was back off home, to see how the anime was doing.

I was vaguely stunned. The whole Magikano series, 13 episodes, had fully downloaded, as had a few more of Boogiepop as I'd decided to get that series too. This gives me about 16 episodes to watch, and by tomorrow morning all 13 of Boogiepop will be done. Wow, that's some fast downloading. I only started getting them since I didn't have anything else to watch. Looks like I effectively have another 26 to go. I also have The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya to watch, as an update for that came out. As today was a late day getting back home, and tomorrow I have work till 9pm and don't get back till half past, it may take more than 2 days to fully watch all 27 episodes, and no doubt more updates will be released in the mean time. This means I'll take a break from downloading any new series once Boogiepop is done, and I'll focus on just updates for the series I'm currently watching for a while. That'll give me an adequate rest I think. Since I've not much else to talk about I'll end it there, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home